Target Shooting.

Hi Guys..

I was wondering if anybody is interested in Target Shooting using FireArms.๐Ÿ˜

well my hobby is Target Shooting, i take part in Precision shooting and tactical shooting which use Handguns and Rifles.

Anybody with similar interests .. pls share your experiences.

Replies

• xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Well, if I could get my hands on some type of hand guns then I'd love to try it out! But living in the middle east getting a proper licened handgun is not easy or cheap.

If you want to talk about First Person SHooter games this im into it! Though, I have felt some guns in my life, but never shot one in a range. Looking forward to it when I visit US or India.
  • jayaprakash
    jayaprakash
    hi intruder,
    what is meant by target shooting,help me
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jayaprakash
    hi intruder,
    what is meant by target shooting,help me
    Intruder is the best person to comment on Target shooting (Intruder, please do ๐Ÿ˜€ ). But to satisfy your curiosity, here comes a quicky from me -

Target shooting involves shooting at a target using a gun. The target will be located at some distance from the shooter. The target will be divided into various rings ( the center being the 'bull's eye' ). You will be awarded points according to the ring which your target hits. The ring closes to the bull's eye (center) has around 8 points (not sure) and the outermost ring has 1 point (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Its similar to the dart game which I'm sure you must have played. That's all I know about target shooting ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • jayaprakash
    jayaprakash
    Thank you Big K,
    Good piece of infromation from you and it is the game played in video games i think so if not correct me .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

'Tom Peters Seminar' Just finished reading the book. The book talks about this - "It's an insane world, and in an insane world, sane organizations make no sense." ๐Ÿ˜ Anyone...
CEans! Its time to extend the CE Higher education section. I'm thinking about introducing Engineering Mathematics sub-section. I'm convinced that it will be a great help to Engineering Students. Let...
hi, I am aswini. I am learning dotnet and trying to do a project in asp.net using mvc architecture. I know how to implement mvc architecture in php. But here...
hey guys could u all please tell me how 2 improve my ram performance. and also how 2 overclock my pc and my graphic card(its an nvidia).wating 4 a reply.thanks...
Tutorial: Parallel Port Interfacing Techniques - Part 2 PC Parallel Port Interfacing Techniques - Part 2 16 October 2006 v1.0โ€‹ Elec: 3.5 Comp: 2 Mech: 0โ€‹ Introduction In this tutorial...