Target Board for ARM7TDMI

Hello Friends!!!
I am working in Embedded Systems and am eager to work on ARM7TDMI but i am unaware about how to prepare a target board so that i can practise sample programmes on it. The Target Board is similar to the Emulator on which an ARM IC will be shouldered along with some LEDs for tracing the program.The emulators available in the market but i want to prepare it myself.
Please help me
Thanks πŸ˜•

Replies

• xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    You want to bloody prepare a dev board? You are most welcome to do that if you already know how to program an arm, and shouldnt be asking this Q. But if you are intermediate in programming a mc then making a board is not easy. Google this and keep reading! Try searching the following keywords (not all at once πŸ˜€:

DIY ARM dev board development embedded

Good luck and keep us posted with your progress.
  • kadamsagar123
    kadamsagar123
    Thanks I will try doing it😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Okay, don't get frightened by the title 😲 I've been scratching my head since past two weeks & nothing seems to pop up in my brain. The best thing to...
Challenge for the crazy computer science engineers 😁 Fellas, I was just wondering if anyone (individual/group) from you can come up with a search plugin for Firefox / IE ?...
hi every1........i'm really really lost coz i dnt knw wat topic i hv 2 choose 4 my 8th sem proj.....it would help me a lot if anybody of u could...
hi all i am a new member with u
hi all i am a mechatronics eng. and i wanna ur help in finding an idea for my last year project try to help me πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”