Target 1000 threads in Chit Chat

Guys,

Can you all start at least 2 threads every day in chit-chat so that we cross 1000 posts mark in Chit Chat section? ;-)

Replies

• RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    I am starting another rocking CCFL 2.0 soon.
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    RajdeepCE
    i am waiting rajdeep.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    RajdeepCE
    priyank_180
    i am waiting rajdeep.
    * Scratching my head - Am I really login into CE or a "Cricketers Elite" * ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    shalini_goel14
    Ha ha ha.. Shalini its Chillax chit-chat section of CE... ๐Ÿ˜

Have you ever read any marketing related articles... My advice do so .. you will understand why this is so... sometime you need to compromise with the quality to increase the quantity.

but do not forget that we are not loosing our originality and these threads are limited to a section only.

@Biggi - What make you think about this crazy idea??? any specific reason???

-CB
  • gohm
    gohm
    well there goes quality over quantity, laugh!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Started two new threads in Chillax chit-chat section...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    shalini_goel14
    Mod or Admin you can close that thread i dont mind. perticularly CCFL dont know about what RajdeepCE thinks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've heard this lot of times and I wish to have a debate on this topic. Can a business grow really big without being corrupt? Do you have any real...
Fellas, Very soon, we're going to need an office [those who don't know, CE is being operated from a desk in the corner of my bedroom ๐Ÿ˜› ]. I want...
I've been thinking about this since long. Let's see what we think as a team here on CE - What's your opinion on creating formal CE City Chapters? Or, is...
Hello CEans, I am wondering and ๐Ÿ˜”, In CE we don't have a specific thread to have the discussions on CS Technical Interview Questions. This thread is all about the...
Wish happy birthday to our Cean Safwan