Tapan Bhat Resigns From Yahoo. He designed Yahoo's Front Page.

Yahoo exodus continues and gets worse. Tapan Bhat, the designer of Yahoo's famous (and useful) front page is leaving the company.

Its not certain what Mr. Bhat plans to do next (moving to Google could be a good option, yeh?). Mr. Bhat said -

“Leaving Yahoo! has been a difficult decision to make because I’m incredibly proud of the work that’s been accomplished by my teams over the last five years, particularly related to the Yahoo! homepage, My Yahoo!, our content optimization engine and most recently, our Mobile and iPad apps. I’m looking forward to new challenges that lie ahead and am confident that I’m leaving Yahoo! on the right path, and with the right leadership in place.”

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IIT JEE Results were declared on 30th May 2010. This years Topper AIR 1 is Jithendar Reddy Anumula from NARAYANA. Congratulations to Jithendar for his Success. 😀
I really liked the following video. I hope you will love it too: [video=youtube;V5BxymuiAxQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5BxymuiAxQ[/video]
hi friend's every one have a dream to be the one. i also have, i want to make fastest car in the world which do everything itself like ride the...
The Indian economy grew by 8.6 percent during the quarter ended March 31, lifting the annual gross domestic product (GDP) for 2009-10 to 7.4 percent 😁
Go Get It 901 Salva Vida, Fortaleza Kalyani Nagar, Pune - 411 006 Tel:+(91)-(20)- 9890040220 Custom Home Page (MH CET batches are also Available) Prime 5, Kalpana Building, Off Ghole...