Take Your iPhone To Depths of 130 Feet With iGills Waterproof Case

In the recent times iPhone has already been taken under water but now it can go to depths of 130 feet when it is enclosed within the iGills waterproof case. This case has been targeted towards divers as its polycarbonate shell will make sure that their iPhone remains dry when they take it with them during dives.

ake_Your_iPhone_To_Depths_of_130_Feet_With_iGills_Waterproof_Case

As compared to any other simple case this one is actually smarter. It allows the smart phone to take photos and videos as it has reinforced glass lens at the back, it has built-in depth and temperature sensors. It has an app by which the diver can continue to operate the phone underwater. In terms of providing the diver safety it also monitors the time spent underwater, nitrox levels and alerts you if you are running short of your oxygen supply. The cost of this case is 330 dollars that makes it a really expensive accessory to your smartphone.

Via: iGills waterproof iPhone case allow divers to take it to a depth of 130 feet under water - PhoneArena

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to know that which specification of a bike decides the Top Speed of it? CC determines the power. What determines the top speed? BHP? Gearing? Am not clear...
hey ....! anbody having any material about above subject plz share with me ....!
😒 I am Asma.I am a student of BTech final year,Electrical & Electronics Engineering.My hobbies are net surfing and chatting.
I just found something surprising on Facebook about its privacy. I can actually let anyone to watch my friend's uploaded photos. It means, If I (A) can let my any...
My name is SUBHAMOY NAG. I am from WEST BENGAL.Presently I am a student of 3rd year ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING of MALLABHUM INST. OF TECHNOLOGY.My aim of life is to become...