Taiwo

My name taiwo,a student,i am here to learn more about electrical and electronic.thank u

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Otolorin taiwo
    My name taiwo,a student,i am here to learn more about electrical and electronic.thank u
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# Tell Us more about yourself. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome friend. Where do you come from? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#!!๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-#
    Welcome to CE Family.

We would like to know more about you. Feel free to start discussions in the Electrical and Electronics section. ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"Can Women And Earthquake Be Related?" Well they can be related as per an Iranian cleric according to BBC. Hojjat Ol-Eslam Kazem Sedighi says that if Girls show the hair...
Planning to design a Simplest Water Sensor. In which I am going to Use Two Simple Wires. I am going to place it on Pipe There will be small gape...
India's largest telecom operator Airtel is in talks with Qualcomm to acquire 4G licenses to roll out 4G services in Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai. The two companies may even form...
Finally, 4G has arrived in India. I agree that India's still to get 3G right and the network providers still struggle with implementation issues; 4G might change all of that....
An interesting application of augmented reality seems useful for town planning. Decision makers see a virtual reality of the proposed architectural plans to aid decision making. https://www.theengineer.co.uk/1012313.article?cmpid=TE01#Video