TAGTILE! Small e-commerce start-up by two IIT graduates.

[​IMG]
An innovative start-up founded by two IIT alumni in the U.S is the latest acquisition of the social networking giant Facebook.
Tagtile,(#-Link-Snipped-#) an e-commerce start-up with a focus on helping retailers build customer loyality, was founded by SOHAM MAZUMDAR and ABHEEK ANAND in march last year.
The acquisition, coming close on the heels of the big Instgram takeover, has got relatively less coverage. But big technology websites, of the likes of U.K's The Register, are saying it could herald new avenues in e-commerce in the mobile space for Facebook.
SOHAM MAZUMDAR and ABHEEK ANAND
[​IMG]
SOURCE: THE HINDU

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the proliferation of IT, and as the field is independent of the academic education, being based on "logic", high salary, and requirement of only scarce commodity i.e. "analytical skills"...
In context of private Indian News channels, I am feeling that these news channels only interested in cricket things, showing a minor political issue to big one and some high...
Hello 😀 I request all the CEans working in some organisation or running their own startups to share their experiences here. Please share about the projects you guys work on,...
Kyle Hovey has built an 8 bit TTL (transistor-transistor logic) computer right from scratch using a book published in the late 70s, titled "Digital Computer Electronics by Albert Malvino". If...
EnglishLeap is one new startup on the horizon that aims to be the world's biggest community of people looking to learn the English language. The startup focuses on spoken English...