TAG Heuer Racer Mobile Phone - Swiss Engineered Luxury!

TAG Heuer RACER is the 1st Luxury Phone Crafted for High Performance. This phone is definitely only for the MEGA RICH! 😲

It is swiss engineered for ultimate lightness and strength using only high-tech materials. The shockproof rubber chassis is supported and strengthened by the screwed-in titanium and carbon fiber bridges.

Engineered without compromise, TAG Heuer RACER achieves an unparalleled torsion and strength to weight ratio. It has high speed processor and latest Android software. Showcasing for the 1st time is a new customizable 3D user interface to fit the individual needs of each owner.
The Swiss company even had its own Bluetooth headset, which like its other products was made for the lucky/rich few who don’t mind spending a small fortune on a luxury handsfree experience.

What's your take on this?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was quite baffled to see the product called 'Xperia SmartTags'. It's an accessory really. These SmartTags are used to turn on Wi-Fiâ„¢ or launch news & weather app or...
"one of the most interesting aspects in the 4 years of engineering studies, is the practicals hours, helps to be a crazy engineer. I too had a wonderful experience for...
Hi all.. my gate score in ECE gate 2012 is as follows Marks obtained 37.67. Gate Score 633 AIR 1363 What are the options to consider, cutoff, PSUs job. Please...
Can someone help in my project on Cross Compiler? How should I approach? I got basic knowledge of C/C++..
Here's a C programming challenge: Can you write a C program without main()? If yes, post your code below and I will take a look.