Tabletop Software To Recognize Shoes!

Scientists have tried their hand at recognizing users through their shoes. It means you can share a touchscreen device with anyone without having to confuse with activities of your partner! 😀

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone say the difference between gain, efficiency and transfer function! with correct definitions?
Howdy Folks 😀 I'm back with a Big Bang of Technocrats. Are you thinking about the title? Well, We know that Lots of CEans, Loads of techno phile(like me) reads...
Documentary films constitute a broad category of nonfictional motion pictures intended to document some aspect of reality, primarily for the purposes of instruction or maintaining a historical record. List out...
Something awesome is coming on CE! Excited! You might have come across this as the yellow notice yesterday. And today what do you see? A Thermometer showing -273°C. Confused? I'm...
We've moved from regular reCAPTCHA to to quesiton-answers based human (engineer) verifications in the registration form to stop spammers from registering. The questions, I've been told are 'difficult'. For example...