Tabeo- The 7" Android Slate For Kids Priced @ $150

tabeo-09-10-12-01

Toys R Us have listed a new tablet called Tabeo, which will be available for retail from 1st of October. It even targets older kids, as the look is not too kiddy as the company's earlier offering- the Nabi. Tech Specs of Tabeo boast of a 1GHz processor, 4GB of built-in storage (upgradeable to 32GB), HDMI-out, 50 pre-installed apps, and its very own app store with over 6000 apps to choose from.

We are waiting for the reviews to roll out, as then only we may decide whether this is THE tablet for our kids. Burp out your opinions on this in comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Pioneer's new Home Theater Speakers namely - HTP-HW950, HTP-SB550, HTPS-757 and HTP-S353 are now launched in Japan. Among these the models HTPS-757 and HTP-S353 come with the good all 5.1Ch...
In steel structure seismic force to be considered or not?
Hi all, I m planning to make a image slider(like i have five images ; i want two arrows on both sides of the image; when i click on right...
Please check this out HOW TO READ BAR CODES...(everyone must know) ALWAYS READ THE LABELS ON THE FOODS YOU BUY--NO MATTER WHAT THE FRONT OF THE BOX OR PACKAGE SAYS,...
Can someone post information about electric car horn and how does it work? Any information would be really appreciated.