CrazyEngineers
  • CEans,

I confess that I'm not a big Hindi-Movie-Fan 😒 , but Aamir Khan's Taare Zameen Par is surely a must-watch.

Well, I'm sure most of you have seen the movie (if not, just close this page and go, watch the movie). What do you think about the movie?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Archana Kannouj

MemberJan 10, 2008

Movie is exceptionally good 😀
    i saw it twice just in a week time.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • silverscorpion

MemberJan 10, 2008

Hi CEans,

I saw the movie twice and i liked it very much too... Especially, that small boy ishaan, his acting was great.
    However, this also has some flaws in it. One thing troubles me. It's shown that his parents, his teachers at the old school and those at the new school, or anyone for that matter, except Aamir khan, knows nothing about dyslexia. Everybody is ignorant. That's a bit disturbing... otherwise, it rocks...
    Cancel
  • suyash

MemberJan 11, 2008

yes.. it is a bitter truth that most of the people in today's supposedly modern society are ignorant about dyslexia and how to cope with it...

Hats off to Aamir and his team for this wonderful masterpiece !!
    Cancel
  • Prasad Ajinkya

MemberFeb 12, 2008

Awesome songs, excellent script, great direction and beautiful acting. They really have put in attention to detail. The way the child's mind is captured is just too good.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register