Systems development : Is model based approach the only one?

Hello all
Is model-based engineering the only approach to develop a system (I mean by 'develop' the whole development cycle)? what are the other methods (if any) that specify how to develop a system?

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Are you talking about Model in MVC architecture?
  • rukawa
    rukawa
    Manish Goyal
    Are you talking about Model in MVC architecture?
    No, I am talking about systems composed of hardware + software, whole systems, you know, like robots, satellites, or mere devices like mp3 players...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google recently announced a partnership with a vision care giant VSP Global to offer prescription lenses for its Android powered glasses. The main goal behind this partnership is to make...
Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass... its about learning to dance in the rain! - Vivian Green ​ Planning about retirement is never easy and the more...
i have joined one software testing course in order to get placed in a company as i m a fresher.....kindly tell me m i going in a right direction.....
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish. Time will pass anyway. - Earl Nightingale ​ Goals can be prioritized according to...
Hello, from past 1week i have been study nodejs, to develop a real-time Dashboard. Requirement is : When ever there is a change(update, insert,..etc) in the database, dashboard should display...