system starting problem

hi i got a problem in opening my laptop..i was not able to enter into my account..if i do so i get a message displaying the copy of windows is not activated with microsoft.do u want to activate it?i clicked yes and entered inside.The activation dialog box opens and asked me the options to activate.i tried to activate via IE but got failed..when i close the dialog box my laptop got logged off..i tried to enter using the administrator's account got struck with the same problem..can some one help me to get rid of this problem???

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Have you tried to activate later..??
    Actually the problem is your window is not activated.So you have to activate your window by pasting the original key.
  • mohanty_555
    mohanty_555
    praveena u should not click to yes. becz most people are not using the real key, everyone using pirate version of windows. becz original is costly.
  • Leo
    Leo
    Hi Praveena, if your copy of OS is original then contact the person from whom you purchased OS else call MS-Customer Care for help, toll free number might be printed just behind the CD-Pack. If your OS came as OEM product with laptop then ask your laptop dealer to renew your OS and provide you with new recovery disk. If you are using piarated copy there is nothing i have to tell, i never use or promote use of pirated software.

Happy Computing.
  • Reya
    Reya
    i am using original copy of windows xp.i will contact the person and get the original key.
  • ramana_slv
    ramana_slv
    Hai preveena this is more useful to activate your windows

download file from this is link changed by pirate-stopped> and extract and follow the "Instructions + info" file instructions then ur windows activated k...
  • Reya
    Reya
    thanks for the information😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi , when i was sleeping one day , suddenly i got an thought of a under construction bridge when it was 1 am , and i daily used to...
What can be the disadvantages of swapping in the operating system?
For each of the following four words, come up with another English word that uses all THE SAME letters but in a different order. The four words you come up...
21 September 2010 - Human care company Elekta has been shortlisted in the European Supply Chain Excellence Awards 2010 for its “Mission Control” initiative after achieving parts availability above 99...
Unveiling Paramount Group's new IED protected armoured vehicle Cape Town, South Africa - 21st September 2010: African defence companies are challenging the dominant Western suppliers such as BAE Systems and...