system and database administrator versus oracle java application developer

hello CEans,
my wishes.
i got some information of an institute SQL STAR INTERNATIONAL #-Link-Snipped-#

while going through the knowledge services it provides i found the following two links

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

i am keen to join the System and Database Administrator course, but a faculty at our college says that he has not seen any guy sticking to the job of DBA for more than four years!!! this places me in a dilemma whether to join a course from the above stated or not, and if yes then please can you explain a bit about their scope in the industry and is getting a job as a fresher in this field easy?? Can a company rely on a DBA by letting him handle its database with no industrial experience?? I cannot take a risk since these courses cost around rs. 50,000 excluding the certification charges.

thank you.:smile:

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An earthquake measuring 6.9 on the Richter scale shook parts of Andaman and Nicobar Islands on Tuesday night leaving two persons injured but there was no report of any death...
* Scientists collide particles at highest energy ever * Success hailed as huge step in understanding universe * Mysterious dark matter, new dimensions may be found By Robert Evans GENEVA,...
hi guys............. out there i need your help.i am interested in building a micromouse.........i have made a small report on it..........but i am unable to find ..........like which is the...
I read somewhere that mobile towers consume 3-5 kw power depending upon the number of operators using them. Also, these towers consume over 530 million gallons of diesel every year...
i am trying to execute the program in linux(fedora),...............................its giving error --package com.gts.src.Logic does not exists and similarly for other .logic import packages...................................what should i do????????????😔