Syrian Electronic Army hacked Skype account of Microsoft boss

[​IMG]

Above picture is posted by #-Link-Snipped-#6 on twitter saying that they have hacked skype account.
[​IMG]

Here is cached link of Error 404 (Not Found)!!1 😁

Posted in another tweet
"Don't use Microsoft emails(hotmail,outlook),They are monitoring your accounts and selling the data to the"
So what happened to Microsoft ad complain in which they ware claiming that data is not secure on Google and switch to hotmail.
There were earlier reports said that Microsoft outlook and skype data ware shared with govt to keep tap on organization mails.
Isn't these events defame MS heavily and people will look for open source alternatives?☕

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LG has announced three new Windows 8.1 devices that are all set to be unveiled for the public at CES 2014. The press release from LG does not provide the...
Hi, I am Sudhanshu Bhatt, done my engineering in 2013 with IT branch, now I am working for a multinational IT company as Test Engineer in PUNE, but I am...
Emirates is one of the fastest growing country in Infrastructure. Now they are concentrating more about the tourism of country. There are many creative and innovative projects are proposed as...
We do many routine tasks virtually automatically as if on autopilot. While this has its uses, there is another take on this. It seems that by bringing in a higher...
We all know how populist media generated activities lead to complications. Here is a scientist's grouse on one such fiasco: https://dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2...pts-serious-science/?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=1