Syntel or Mphasis..? Which one to accept?

Hello CEans....I was selected in Two companies Syntel and Mphasis.I was getting confused to accept which offer so that there will be growth in future.Syntel is offering 2.9 and Mphasis offering 2.5..(First 6 months 10k)...which one is good suggest me..friends.What are the parameters should we see before selecting..apart from package.By 21 st of this month..i need to finalise..

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Saijayadeep
    Hello CEans....I was selected in Two companies Syntel and Mphasis.I was getting confused to accept which offer so that there will be growth in future.Syntel is offering 2.9 and Mphasis offering 2.5..(First 6 months 10k)...which one is good suggest me..friends.What are the parameters should we see before selecting..apart from package.By 21 st of this month..i need to finalise..
    First of all congratulations #-Link-Snipped-# for getting selected in two companies.
    What is your work-profile in both company?
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    Thank you #-Link-Snipped-# ...Both the companies stated in mail as Trainee(software Trainee i think)...but not a voice process for sure.But i dont know on which technology i would be working since it is known only after joining.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Saijayadeep
    Thank you #-Link-Snipped-# ...Both the companies stated in mail as Trainee(software Trainee i think)...but not a voice process for sure.But i dont know on which technology i would be working since it is known only after joining.
    Oh ! Ok. According to me and if got a choice then I would like to join Mphasis.
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    Thank You #-Link-Snipped-# ..May i know the reason why Mphasis...any strong reason.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Saijayadeep
    Thank You #-Link-Snipped-# ..May i know the reason why Mphasis...any strong reason.
    Actually I used to select company based on the work profile but as you are not sure about the work profile so this selection was not based on the work profile. But Long back I applied for embedded developer in Mphasis that is only reason for me. 😀
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    Hoo...ok.Some of my seniors 2013 batch in syntel are working on Mainframe Technology....Any one can say about that domain..i am from ECE background..Will there be growth in that..
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Saijayadeep
    Hoo...ok.Some of my seniors 2013 batch in syntel are working on Mainframe Technology....Any one can say about that domain..i am from ECE background..Will there be growth in that..
    Yeah ! Why not now a days even mechanical engineer and civil engineer joins IT company and gets good position. 😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    One of my friend got offer from Syntel back in 2008 and they did not give joining letter so .. check for it.
    Is 21st joining date or dead line to accept the offer?
  • gonnaaaa
    gonnaaaa
    Hai, this is lalli and i got selected in 2 companies, first one is MPHAISIS in dcember 2016 and SYNTEL recently. mphasis offered me the position as assocciate software engineer with 2.5 lpa and syntel offered me the position graduate engineer trainee with 3.14 lpa. Now I, am in a confusion that which company i have to choose as a fresher..please suggest me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Looks like the creative crazy Ideas thread has outlived it's life span. Seems to have crossed plenty views and replies. Looks like calling me to put some life back. Should...
Name: Alen K Tomy *Engineering Trade: Mechanical Location: Cochin, Kerala *Occupation: Student, 3rd Year, B.Tech *Hobbies & Interests: maths internet surfing, music *I joined CrazyEngineers because: i found it's quite...
Say hello to Jibo Robot - the machine that ain't a machine! Developed by Jibo Inc., this tiny robot aims to be a part of your family. Just about a...
Hi I am Avisek Ghosh from Kolkata, I started my startup 2yrs back when I was in collage I was kinda able to cope with it from my bedroom but...
With an aim to understand the role of sea ice in ocean circulation and functioning of polar system, a scientist professor Ian Hawes of University of Canterbury, New Zealand has...