Syncro geared ac motor

ٌWhat is it?
and where we can use it ?

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    I am not sure of this, but kindly view this article in Wikipedia about a synchro. May be if you read this, you can understand something and, probabl, you can answer your own question.
    Looking forward to see this question answered by you., here's the link.
    Synchro
    Thank you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

British physicist Stephen Hawking has said that the creation of the universe was a result of the inevitable laws of physics and it did not need God's help. In his...
I am B.E (C.S.E) Final year student, developing a project on E-Learning. I have designed some modules like mail,e-library etc. I was doing video conferencing in LAN. I have little...
Google Chrome is celebrating its 2nd birthday and has released stable version 6. If you're using chrome, there's a chance that it has automatically updated itself. Those who want to...
Hello, this is my first post here. I am currently working with a Wheatstone bridge containing 1 JFET to sense atmospheric static fields, and the circuit is working. However, having...
Consider a database which stores employee data having following fields Name Destination Department Salary Now you have to write a sql query such that it will display the data of...