Synchronous and asynchronous interruptions

would you like please to explain the difference between synchronous and asynchronous interruptions?
Thanks in advance

Replies

• Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    if there are two threads using the same resource, then to make the resource usage and sharing proper such that there is no inconsistency in the data, we go with synchronous interruptions... Which means only one thread feeds at the resource at a time (depends on scheduling algorithm)
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Synchromous and Asynchronous are two methods of synchronization in a transmission. If it is monitored by external clock, it is synchronous. If it is monitored by special signal within the transmission medium, it is asynchronous.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I have an unusual question in my mind and I think you all will think I am a crack after it. Fire- One element of nature. Power to...
Yes we need an urgent discussion on this topic.Are we posting quality threads? or we just wasting time by posting unrelated topics and give more time to other fields tgan...
Today i heard new BigBang theory just try to share with u. Our all planets expanding like as elastic(rubber) and after a certain time all planets will condense and held...
Hey, I want to know the scholarship criteria for MS preferably from US.. And how much fee waiver is given..?
18th August is going to be it The grand revelation of the mystery which we spoke about a few days back back Any idea on what it is going to...