Sync Desktop Browser Bookmarks With Your Smartphone

xmarks is your bookmark synching tool that lets you port your boookmarks from your desktop browser like IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera to your smartphone browsers on Android, Apple iOS and Blackberry OS. The little extention grabs the bookmarks from your desktop and saves them on their servers. When you access the site from your smartphone, it will automatically sync them with the browser on your mobile. Take a look at official website - #-Link-Snipped-# . If anyone's used it, we'd like to know your views. If you have other mechanisms of syncing bookmarks, we're all ears.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm dedicating this thread to all the fans of Metal Gear series. What started as a 'journey' for me through my video game; ended in MSG-4 'Gurns Of Patriots' -...
Panache 12 is a Technical Fest organized by SUSCET, Mohali. Panache is an event that boggles you mind and tickles your senses. Evenings you tap your feet to and jive...
Innova is the annual technical fest of Delhi Technological University. The theme for Innova '12 is technologies relieved which focuses on reviving the forgotten technologies of the past. The aim...
Avalon is an annual Technical festival of Terna Engineering College. It provides students from different streams over the nation with a perfect stage to showcase their technical expertise. The main...
I am doing computer science, currently in 6th semester. I am planning to have a mini project in preferably JAVA or any other related language, this mini project may lead...