symposium project demo

i have symposium in mumbai on march 8th and 9th,so last date for submit the abstact on feb on 18th,so any one say good project for do ,please give any idea or project titel and detail to do

Replies

• cooltwins
    cooltwins
    hi vicky,

do tell us where your intrests lie so that we could help you out with that.also browse through other threads to find some ideas.
    do try to gather info and post the parts you dont understand rather than asking for ideas from others.so get searching.
    all the best ๐Ÿ‘
  • vickydy
    vickydy
    i intreasted in digital electronic and embaded system tell about that

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am doing b.tech as the recession ha left his footprints we have only no campus placement in our college. so please suggest me what should i do? i am...
[FONT="]CodeFest & IEEE present to you CodeWarrior - Either Win or Die Coding! [/FONT] [FONT="]It is a completely Online event with two cumulative rounds, testing all aspects of your computer...
i need help in finding a multi-disciplinary engineering project that have computer , electrical and chemical engineers. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜” thanks...
I want to know the procedure to apply for summer internship at iit-delhi. can anybody inform me about this...๐Ÿ˜•
hi friend,s any one know how to join two exe file,s. Because when we creat a program for security. And i think when we add that program exe file with...