Syllabus of B.E. chemical engineering of Mumbai University?

Can you please tell what is the syllabus of B.E. chemical engineering of mumbai university??? I searched on net but i am not able to get exact syllabus.. And please tell me what kind of job is offered after we graduate in this field?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# I checked the mumbai university website and found this PDF -
  • Zaara Sheikh
    Zaara Sheikh
    thank you 😀
  • Harshavardhan Gorakh
    Harshavardhan Gorakh
    Is there any link to download syllabus for 2nd year chemical engineering from year 2005-2006? Please post a link. Thank you
  • Harshavardhan Gorakh
    Harshavardhan Gorakh
    Let me know if I can be of any help. Thanks you
  • Nagarajarao Lekharaju
    Nagarajarao Lekharaju

I am a Chartered Engineer from Institution of Engineers (India) and Member of the institution . I did AMIE (chemical)30 years before ..I want B E (chemical) from Mumbai university now ...for this should i go through exams

or need some some attend classes in final year and to clear the exams?? Kindly guide me..i want to study now Iam 65 years old..being a consultant 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ sir - do you have any suggestions for #-Link-Snipped-#‍ ? 

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Curiously, I was trying to find out about this for the past ten minutes. #-Link-Snipped-#‍ can try putting his query here:

#-Link-Snipped-#

His query has to be less than 140 characters. This works:

Am a 65 old consultant Chartered Engineer & Member I E(India). Did AMIE (che) 30 yr back. What options to get BTech(Che) Mumbai Univ now?

He can put this in and register to get some advice.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It is a web analytics tool that helps track a website traffic. Abstract: It can be used to monitor website traffic. Used to find out how many people are visiting...
Ford EcoSport was recently spotted in Chennai. The company is planning to launch the car in India in the next few weeks. I like the look of the car. Would...
Here is a list of project ideas based on PHP. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This list...
The idea is to build an e commerce system, integrating latest technologies to real world development scenarios. Abstract: Today, the revolution in technology is posing lots of challenges for businesses...
The idea is to allow users to quickly create intuitive, powerful, online question and answer surveys that can work for thousands of participants. Abstract: The survey software should be a...