Swivel or vertically rotation

Hello my dear friends, i need your your valuable suggestions about swivel motorized motion. You can understand the motion from the picture. This rotation is provided by dc gear motor slowly, totally about 270 degree about right and left. 135 degree right, 135 degree left by remote control. The load over the system is about 50kg. To provide this motion how alternatives can be created, which of them are suitable and feasible.
[​IMG]

swivel | cem.hakan | Flickr

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Plz tell me the applications of eigenvectors in different fields?
Hi all, Well, the occasion is almost over, but anyway, today is the Tamil New year. So, wish you all a very happy and prosperous Tamil New Year!! 😁😁
Videocon V55551FZ is one the top models in Videocon's LED lineup. There's an ongoing debate between LED, LCD & Plasma fanboys about which offers better picture. LED uses LED back-lighting...
Aha the talk I am going to do is actually comedy. Don't take it seriously anyone. Just chill. It is a common knowledge that there are 330 million Gods in...
This thread is dedicated to all concepts and basic formula in analysis and design of a structure.😀