Switching off the lights of Mobile phone

I own a Nokia 2700 mobile phone and as it should be, the lights are not turning off even after a particular duration of time.

What settings should I change so that the lights are off? My battery is wearing out fast due to lighhts.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Issue
    I own a Nokia 2700 mobile phone and as it should be, the lights are not turning off even after a particular duration of time.

What settings should I change so that the lights are off? My battery is wearing out fast due to lighhts.
    Are you talking about Backlight?
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Issue

Why not consider a donation to anybody in Bihar? That would not ever required to be switched off. 😁

By the way, why not visit a nearby mobile shop and they will do it for .5$ ( Since my online venture, I am preferring to quote everything in $, looks Global, a'int it?)
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yes Godfather. I am talking about back light.

I want to enter power saver mode which automatically turns of light. I have tried everything, but nothing works. At least tell me how to do it manually. Please.

@Rupam: Going to a nearby shop will of course be my last option. 😐
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Issue
    Yes Godfather. I am talking about back light.

I want to enter power saver mode which automatically turns of light. I have tried everything, but nothing works. At least tell me how to do it manually. Please.

@Rupam: Going to a nearby shop will of course be my last option. 😐
    I have done same thing wait for some time i will get one Nokia 2700 from any friend and let you know.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am sure this can raise a good, healthy debate here.
Hiiiiiiii everyone, i am doing my btech in aeronautical stream.....i want your help in selecting good,interesting topics in aeronautical subject to give a presentation. so i feel the seniors &...
Hi CEans, my project is "wireless electronics notice board". The project is built around the PIC16F887 micro controller from Atmel. This micro controller provides all the functionality of the display...
Well, the question is simple, yet it's complicated. How do you create a Robot which can think? Robotics is a field that's long been classified as the step into the...
I am creating video tutorials for the Visual Basic .NET language. LINK: I learn Visual Basic .NET