CrazyEngineers
  • I own a Nokia 2700 mobile phone and as it should be, the lights are not turning off even after a particular duration of time.

What settings should I change so that the lights are off? My battery is wearing out fast due to lighhts.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberSep 26, 2011

Issue
    I own a Nokia 2700 mobile phone and as it should be, the lights are not turning off even after a particular duration of time.

What settings should I change so that the lights are off? My battery is wearing out fast due to lighhts.
    Are you talking about Backlight?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Rupam Das

MemberSep 27, 2011

Issue
    I own a Nokia 2700 mobile phone and as it should be, the lights are not turning off even after a particular duration of time.

Why not consider a donation to anybody in Bihar? That would not ever required to be switched off. 😁

By the way, why not visit a nearby mobile shop and they will do it for .5$ ( Since my online venture, I am preferring to quote everything in $, looks Global, a'int it?)
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberSep 27, 2011

Yes Godfather. I am talking about back light.

I want to enter power saver mode which automatically turns of light. I have tried everything, but nothing works. At least tell me how to do it manually. Please.

@Rupam: Going to a nearby shop will of course be my last option. 😐
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberSep 27, 2011

Issue
    Yes Godfather. I am talking about back light.

I want to enter power saver mode which automatically turns of light. I have tried everything, but nothing works. At least tell me how to do it manually. Please.

@Rupam: Going to a nearby shop will of course be my last option. 😐
    I have done same thing wait for some time i will get one Nokia 2700 from any friend and let you know.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register