Switching from .Net to Software Testing (QA) - Advice Needed

Hi #-Link-Snipped-#,

i have 4 years of experience I am working in the development project in .net previously worked as a designer, I can’t able to write code where others do in the team. I found that the testing I s not so much complicated compared to development ,

I am not interested to write the code, better plan to move to testing is correct.

Can I develop the skills in manual testing and the QTP?

Way of approach is correct , guide me for the future guys..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dear #-Link-Snipped-# - I'd strongly recommend you to do thorough study of the software testing field and find out whether it's something you'd like to make career in. If you switch to testing and find that it's not something you're comfortable with, you'll find it very difficult to switch again.

You 'can' develop any skill that you want provided you dedicate sufficient time and efforts in acquiring the skill. Start with concepts of manual testing and then understand automation testing. QTP will take a few weeks.
  • Sundar12456
    Sundar12456
    thanks #-Link-Snipped-#, i to thinking the same
    Thanks a lot 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello guys, i am working on the fbar resonator and want to does the design and simulation using the well known research field software ANSYS 14.5. i designed the geomatry...
I'm writing this post from Vivaldi Browser - the brand new web browser launched by veteran software creator Jon von Tetzchner (ex CEO, Opera Software). Vivaldi is targeted at the...
Project Abstract / Summary : Here,In this project used to reduce the networking traffic with the users.To overcome this i used the new technique in networking to reduce traffic called...
After the 2014 launch of its Chromebook in India, Acer has today announced the launch of Acer Aspire R13 as its first unveil of the year in India. The product...
Yes I'm applying for IES 2015. I am a mechanical engineering graduate and 2014 passout. I got confused when seeing UPSC exam schedule. There is ISS/IES exam and it's notification...