Swipe F-Band Fitness Tracked Launched As A Snapdeal Exclusive

India based start up, Swipe Technologies has recently released their brand new wearable device 'F-band' - a low cost fitness band. On Thursday, the company announced that the new product will be available on the e-commerce site, Snapdeal from 7th January, 2016 onwards.

The USP of Swipe technologies is the affordable price of its products, and the F-band too has lived up to its promise. The Swipe F-band is similar to other fitness bands, which track your steps, gives you useful insights about your daily physical activities and even provides a measure of the calories you have burnt. To be more specific, the Swipe F-band offers you a full day activity tracker. It accurately counts your sleeping period and times of physical activity.

One feature that sets it apart from the rest is that it comes with a LED display unlike the recent Top 3 Things You Ought To Know About 'Xiaomi Mi Band', which makes it resemble a smart watch . Activity related information can be stored in the company’s phone application, the F-band app. The F-band also possesses a 55mAh battery with a micro USB charge port.

swipe-fband
F-band in Red and Blue Variant
Unlike many of its rivals, the F-band has the advantage of IP65 water resistance protection. Talking about connectivity, the F-band connects your smartphone over a Bluetooth which syncs all phone calls and SMS notifications.

Swipe_fband_phone_sync
F-band in sync with smartphone
The Swipe F-band is available in blue and red colour variants, and is likely to have a price of Rs. 1,499. The first hundred buyers would get the opportunity to grab the product exclusively on Snapdeal at a cost of Rs. 1,299.

The new F-band from Swipe, which comes with several latest features and an affordable price, definitely has the potential to be one of most the popular gadgets in the 2016 Indian market.

Source: Swipe FBAND Price in India | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Having lived all across Madhya Pradesh with both his parents at Government job, Ankur Phadnis grew up to be a fan of all Namkeen snacks. A majority of his childhood...
Hello sir/ma'am, I am a computer science 2015 batch with 71% aggregate. My CDAC A+B rank is 392. can i get CDAC Aundh center for DAC course. And what is...
Hello,I am first year computer engg student. I have good knowledge of c and cpp.In last semester i have done Hangman game using simplecpp(basically its not standard languge but package...
Researchers at HRL laboratories, LLC, have announced a significant leap in the world of 3-D printing - the ability to print ceramics. The word “ceramic” is derived from the Greek...
Scientists at Uppsala University in Sweden have developed a new non invasive method in determining the appropriateness of treatment of breast cancer. And it is as accurate as current invasive...