Swipe Elite Pro launched with 4G VolTE support, Hybrid SIM slot and a lot more at Rs. 6999 only

This weekend freshen up your instincts with the Indian flavor of smartphones from your favorite delivery channels as none of them could come out of the festive mood. Believe it or not, the store is set and embellished with latest tech products from Indian start-ups. More than an addition to the assorted lineup, one of the top Indian startup Swipe has recently unveiled its latest, the Swipe Elite Pro with 4G VoLTE facility enabled. This one is a budget phone and is equipped to challenge Xiaomi’s popular the Redmi 4.

Swipe_Elite_Pro
Swipe Elite Pro

Digging deeper, the Swipe Elite Pro could have been tagged as a carbon copy of Redmi 4 specs but the former seems to tweak a lot of features that changed the framework needed for comparison. Still, they have a lot in common. Spotted with a 5” HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, the phone seems to bear some prime features at an affordable cost. The phone has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chip cocked at 1.4GHz – a quad-core processor inside. Unlike a log of variants, Swipe only released a 3 GB RAM version with 32 GB internal memory support. It also has an additional option to expand its external storage up to 128 GB.

What else? You will find a Hybrid Dual SIM dock with a battery housing station reserved for a 2500mAh battery. Looks like, the company couldn’t give as much as the Redmi 4’s 4100 mAh. The Swipe Elite Pro runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 but could have been better as Redmi 4 has already started its journey to Nougat. In features, the phone offers a 13 MP rear camera with LED flash and an 8 MP front camera. The phone currently comes in white variant only.

Connectivity wise, it offers some standard features such as WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, 3.5 mm jack audio. It’s already October 8th, so as promised by the makers to third-party sources the phone is now available exclusively on SnapDeal with a price tag of Rs. 6999.

Do you want expert advice on your next phone? Don’t forget to tap in your request in the #-Link-Snipped-#.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do you sleep for long hours on weekends? I do. It’s also the best time for me to ‘daydream’. However, given that our future is in the hands of those...
Guys ..... Can anyone suggest me any site where I can download office 2007
Not too sure if this is the right category to post this: 19 Survival Tips for Engineering Students
Born in a middle class, conservative, South Indian family in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Chitra Ramaswamy always found her education and academics at the center-stage throughout her growing up years. Her father's...