CrazyEngineers
  • I feel great pleasure in announcing this.

My own tech-startup Energy Labs is now going viral and huge. For the biggest achievement till date, we have developed an Android Application named "SwaRaksha" which will be launched on January 6, 2014 by the hands of Hon Home Minister of Maharashtra, Shri R R Patil Sir. The application is being developed in association with Highway Police Maharashtra. We have announced the launch on December 31st, 2013 in a press conference held by Additional Director General of Police (Traffic) , Shri Vijay Kamble sir. I personally had the opportunity to present the opening of the application. The press coverage for the application has already started and we take high pride in associating with Highway Police for this venture.

SwaRaksha is an Android Application which will act as an Emergency Protocol application during accidents on Highways. With a single tap of the screen, the application will send your name, your exact GPS coordinates to your pre-stored Emergency Contact as well as the highway police control room. The wireless operator will trace the GPS data, and alert the nearest Traffic Aid Posts and other rescue services. The GPS data received will work without Internet in that case, a network provided location will be sent in the SMS. The application also has built in Traffic Aid data, First Aid information, built-in calling facility to prominent security aids. The application needs you to do a one time setup, where you need to store your name, emergency contact details and blood group. The application is being launched under public service domain for a trial period of 3 months beta stage.

Additional Data, Press note and Presentation can be viewed on our website Information Bureau,
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Some of the converage links are:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Now, mobile app to help road mishap victims | Mumbai News - Times of India

Soon, mishap victims can tap the app for aid

We will also try to announce a Live Hangout of the launch event.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 1, 2014

That's a great news, @#-Link-Snipped-#. We'll surely consider covering this via VoiCE.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberJan 1, 2014

Great work bro and it is nice to hear that our there is a CEan's work in it.Congrats to you @#-Link-Snipped-# and to your team.All the best for future works.
    Cancel

MemberJan 1, 2014

Explain in detail on its working please as i have a doubt where Does it automatically do the explained job when it experience certain vibration during accidents or the person should tap via opening the app?
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberJan 1, 2014

See the press presentation on the website bro. You will get the complete picture. Then sure ask the queries.
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberJan 1, 2014

Great work @#-Link-Snipped-# ! 👍
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberJan 2, 2014

update: I just gave an interview to AajTak today. It will be aired around the weekend. Will post exact time when I get 😛

More soon 😛
    Cancel

MemberJan 2, 2014

Nayan Goenka
    See the press presentation on the website bro. You will get the complete picture. Then sure ask the queries.
    Sorry i missed it.thanks for info.Congrats for your team .
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorJan 2, 2014

Amazing work! Congratulations to the entire team! 😀
    Cancel
  • Vikram S Bargah

MemberJan 2, 2014

Good Going Nayan.... Keep it Up !👍
    Cancel
  • yogi.bharadwaj

MemberJan 3, 2014

congrets dude @@Nayan Goenka wishing for its great sucess.
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberJan 3, 2014

Thank you all for the wishes. Next week on Friday edition there is a full page interview a reporter did. It will be published in LokPrabha magazine. Indian Express Weekly.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register