SwaRaksha - An Emergency Response System

I feel great pleasure in announcing this.

My own tech-startup Energy Labs is now going viral and huge. For the biggest achievement till date, we have developed an Android Application named "SwaRaksha" which will be launched on January 6, 2014 by the hands of Hon Home Minister of Maharashtra, Shri R R Patil Sir. The application is being developed in association with Highway Police Maharashtra. We have announced the launch on December 31st, 2013 in a press conference held by Additional Director General of Police (Traffic) , Shri Vijay Kamble sir. I personally had the opportunity to present the opening of the application. The press coverage for the application has already started and we take high pride in associating with Highway Police for this venture.

SwaRaksha is an Android Application which will act as an Emergency Protocol application during accidents on Highways. With a single tap of the screen, the application will send your name, your exact GPS coordinates to your pre-stored Emergency Contact as well as the highway police control room. The wireless operator will trace the GPS data, and alert the nearest Traffic Aid Posts and other rescue services. The GPS data received will work without Internet in that case, a network provided location will be sent in the SMS. The application also has built in Traffic Aid data, First Aid information, built-in calling facility to prominent security aids. The application needs you to do a one time setup, where you need to store your name, emergency contact details and blood group. The application is being launched under public service domain for a trial period of 3 months beta stage.

Additional Data, Press note and Presentation can be viewed on our website Information Bureau,
#-Link-Snipped-#

Some of the converage links are:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Now, mobile app to help road mishap victims | Mumbai News - Times of India

Soon, mishap victims can tap the app for aid

We will also try to announce a Live Hangout of the launch event.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's a great news, @#-Link-Snipped-#. We'll surely consider covering this via VoiCE.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Great work bro and it is nice to hear that our there is a CEan's work in it.Congrats to you @#-Link-Snipped-# and to your team.All the best for future works.
    Explain in detail on its working please as i have a doubt where Does it automatically do the explained job when it experience certain vibration during accidents or the person should tap via opening the app?
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    See the press presentation on the website bro. You will get the complete picture. Then sure ask the queries.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Great work @#-Link-Snipped-# ! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    update: I just gave an interview to AajTak today. It will be aired around the weekend. Will post exact time when I get ๐Ÿ˜›

More soon ๐Ÿ˜›
    Nayan Goenka
    See the press presentation on the website bro. You will get the complete picture. Then sure ask the queries.
    Sorry i missed it.thanks for info.Congrats for your team .
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Amazing work! Congratulations to the entire team! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Good Going Nayan.... Keep it Up !๐Ÿ‘
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    congrets dude @@Nayan Goenka wishing for its great sucess.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Thank you all for the wishes. Next week on Friday edition there is a full page interview a reporter did. It will be published in LokPrabha magazine. Indian Express Weekly.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a question about optimization with the help of linear and integer programming techniques. I want to make a mathematical model of course scheduling using these techniques. Mathematical model...
We have had an eventful 2013 and it all ended with CEoM December 2013! We're excited to announce that the winner of the December's CEoM is CEan @Anil Jain ๐Ÿ˜...
hello, i currently try to study about matlab. i am trying to study about calculation load flow 33 bus ieee sysyem using matlab. is there any body have the source...
Above picture is posted by @Official_SEA16 on twitter saying that they have hacked skype account. Here is cached link of hacked skype blog: ๐Ÿ˜ Posted in another tweet "Don't use...
LG has announced three new Windows 8.1 devices that are all set to be unveiled for the public at CES 2014. The press release from LG does not provide the...