Survey on Physical Computing and Microcontroller

Dear user,

I need YOUR help in order to get some insight into the substance of microcontrollers and physical computing.

The basic question that needs to be answered is, what the problems are that occur in the process of physical prototyping, what the reasons for these problems are, and how these problems can be avoided.

The results will be used in a bachelor thesis, that deals with this topic, trying to find out how easy - or difficult - it is to enter that particular field.

I kindly ask you to follow the following link and to participate at this survey.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Thank you very much in advance!

Vletsou Ioanna
LMU - University of Munich

Replies

• asking-student
    asking-student
    A few people have answered but I would need some more participants. It would be a great help, as I'm moving on with my bachelor thesis and I just need some more insight into this topic!
    Thanks a lot 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am learning about scheme programming now but I do not how to.can someone tell me what is wrong with this?
Generally when we press keys on the keyboard actually ascii code will be passed ,Isn't it?.so using keylogging softwares the hacker can steal the data. But what about virtual keyboard...
Hi, I am currently looking at how a specific circuit works. The device part number is FZ06NPA070FP. I cannot determine what the ratings are for the diodes in the zener...
Anyone knows how to download a Google-doodle, if at all downloadable!!? 😕 😉
Microsoft has hinted at the Kinect for Windows SDK for quite a long time now. However, developers will now be able to get hands on it as Microsoft is expected...