Surge in traffic to CE - What could be the reason?

CEans,

Have you noticed the surge in traffic to CE? I constantly see about 220-230 people browsing the forums (that's a big jump from previous 120-140)!

Did we get a media mention or what?

PS: If you spot CE anywhere (in newspaper, magazine) do let us know through a new post on CE Forum.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    oh! is it.
    Thats good that the activity increases but spammers as well.
    😎
  • gohm
    gohm
    I think time of year plays a factor. Also, there is our shining personalities!! =)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ Gohm. Well the traffic goes high on the Internet during the august-september-october period.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    there is one more reason that its a time of Submission of project and seminars so people come here for resources. !!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello i have to built dc to ac circuit for my project. i also have to simulate this circuit on multisim software. please provide me the circuit so i can...
hello, i want to purchase from sparkfun, dont know how to buy. the prices are in dollars and what about the import duty and other taxes ? btw, thanks rahul
hello everyone im alo a 2nd year student from NIT silchar i need a topic for project in civil engineering for this ummer vacation plz help soon thnx in advance
Just tell me something about engine(CHEMURE) which doesn't use petrol and emits pollution.
Tesla motors will soon unveil a new model car for $40,000usd in 2010 called the "s" which will be an aluminium four door saloon no longer based on the Lotus...