Surface mount IC voltage regulator

I need some help with a project. I am looking for a surface mount IC voltage regulator. My specs are: input voltage will be able to handle up to 48 volts, output will be fixed 5V, current out 20mA. This will be in small package similar to SOT 23 or smaller. Does anyone know where I can find one that meets these specs, oh yeah and the cost has to be below $1.00 per pc.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Replies

• KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Re: Electrical & Electronics Forum!

Why don't you post a new thread in the Electrical & Electronics Forum:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    There, you will find the "New Thread" button. Just simply click and type your query.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Posts moved to a new thread. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • reachrkata
    reachrkata
    Considering the low load current requirements, I think it is cheaper to use a simple zener regulator instead of a regulator IC.

-Karthik
    ๐Ÿ˜
  • samboy2005
    samboy2005
    hey ....just goto this link and choose any regulator of your choice , the prices are would also be mentioned .
    #-Link-Snipped-#

i had designed with almost the same requirements using LM317T costing something around $0.6/pc
    if you need more info PM me ..
    hope it helps

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CE! Going through the section, I found more threads on movies than music. So, thought of coming up with a thread on music. ๐Ÿ˜€ Lets share our interest of...
Hello people this is Aman k singh from INDIA and currently pursuing B.E. in electrical & electronics engineering from BIT-MESRA.๐Ÿ˜
i need any seminar topic related to computer science and information technology.and final year project on VB.net
Okay, here we go! You can now embed YouTube videos in your posts ๐Ÿ˜! Here's how to do it - 1. Extract the YouTube Video Code from the URL :...
Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...-feature-embed-youtube-videos-your-posts.html in this thread!