Support Vector Machine

Hello everyone! I need help on SVM(Support Vector Machine). I have to write VHDL code on this topic. Actually there is a project going on image recognition and identification so there is SVM required to classify the images, so if can anyone help me then i'll be grateful.
ThankYou!

Replies

• Chaitanya Kukde
    Chaitanya Kukde
    #-Link-Snipped-#. As for the code, I'd rethink about using VHDL as a language of choice. VHDL is really useful for implementing system level operations and machine learning techniques can be much better implemented in other high level languages.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a paper published in the journal Nature, a team of researchers from Ben-Gurion University, Israel and University of Georgia have demonstrated that it's possible to build 1000x smaller electronic...
Can anybody tell the statistical analysis of how many times tyre(two wheeler) get punctured in a year
Back in January NVIDIA had launched the DRIVE PX 2, the world's first in-car artificial intelligence supercomputer. Now it is planning to put it into use in building the first...
Dear CEans, Starting today, we will start releasing the list of projects and respective teams short-listed for round II of India's Best Academic Project. A new list will be released...
The Indian space programme has recently received yet another feather in its cap, by means of a newly formed scientific partnership between NASA and ISRO. The National Aeronautics and Space...