SuperHappyDevHouse at JAAGA Bengaluru, Karnataka on Dec 18, 2011

Leading technology blog pluggd.in & Jaaga are organizing SuperHappyDevHouse style event in Bangalore tomorrow (December 18, 2011) from 1pm - 10pm. The SuperHappyDevHouse is hacker culture celebrations. Geeks will get to showcase their projects, ideas, watch technology talks and hacker movies as well. Basically, you'll get to hang out with like minded people from diverse backgrounds. There will be several zones for the geeks:-

The Hacker Lounge with tables and power strips for people to work on projects.
Geek Theater where we can line up tech talks, tutorials, and hacker movies
Gaia cafe sit, sip coffee or tea, nibble on snacks and look like the hipster hacker you are.

The Soap Box Auditorium will feature 6 minute talks followed by questions & answers on startups, ideas and innovative projects. Geeks On A Plane aka GOAP is visiting Bangalore and will hang out with geeks between 3-7 PM.

Write to shdh@jaaga.in if you wish to participate.

Details: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Durga: Did you attend the event? How was it?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ok,I might sound really stupid but this is what had happened
    I dropped my phone and now its in the repiar store. It was GPRS enabled.
    I wrote the route down, told my husband about the event, we got ready and set to KH road only to realise I forgot the address sheet at home . We tried asking every other person on road , but invain. AT 4:30pm we returned home .
    This sounds so stupid and terrible.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I met Jaaga founder at the TEDx event. Freeman's full of ideas 😀 . Let's have our CE Meet at Jaaga.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

TW 700 Tak Wak is your walky talky that is also a rugged GPS navigation device and also functions as a smartphone. The device is rugged solution for those who're...
Hello CEians. I am Amit Thakur from Jaipur, India pursuing Electronics and Communication engineering. Apart from my studies I like to read about electronic gadgets, telecom, inventions-discoveries, Google system, open...
here is the plans regarding the new port to be constructed by the construction firm BAM at jordan >> https://www.crazyengineers.com/new-port-in-jordan-to-be-constructed-by-bam-1457/ please discuss it here 😀
the tunnel which has made heads turn with the use of new techniques in drilling has reached the final stage. check out the article that describes it here>> https://www.crazyengineers.com/lai-chi-kok-drainage-tunnel-main-tunnel-breakthrough-1458/ and...
hello everybody! We everybody have some or other issues with increasing pollution on roads, by the black-grey-white polluted air being thrown by vehicles! So, just lured over this thought and...