CrazyEngineers
  • Leading technology blog pluggd.in & Jaaga are organizing SuperHappyDevHouse style event in Bangalore tomorrow (December 18, 2011) from 1pm - 10pm. The SuperHappyDevHouse is hacker culture celebrations. Geeks will get to showcase their projects, ideas, watch technology talks and hacker movies as well. Basically, you'll get to hang out with like minded people from diverse backgrounds. There will be several zones for the geeks:-

The Hacker Lounge with tables and power strips for people to work on projects.
    Geek Theater where we can line up tech talks, tutorials, and hacker movies
    Gaia cafe sit, sip coffee or tea, nibble on snacks and look like the hipster hacker you are.

The Soap Box Auditorium will feature 6 minute talks followed by questions & answers on startups, ideas and innovative projects. Geeks On A Plane aka GOAP is visiting Bangalore and will hang out with geeks between 3-7 PM.

Write to shdh@jaaga.in if you wish to participate.

Details: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 18, 2011

@Durga: Did you attend the event? How was it?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • durga ch

MemberDec 19, 2011

ok,I might sound really stupid but this is what had happened
    I dropped my phone and now its in the repiar store. It was GPRS enabled.
    I wrote the route down, told my husband about the event, we got ready and set to KH road only to realise I forgot the address sheet at home . We tried asking every other person on road , but invain. AT 4:30pm we returned home .
    This sounds so stupid and terrible.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 19, 2011

I met Jaaga founder at the TEDx event. Freeman's full of ideas 😀 . Let's have our CE Meet at Jaaga.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register