Superconductors Used As Current Limiters @ Boxberg Powerplant

Scientists from Karlsruhe Institute of engineering (KIT) have come up with a unique cost effective solution for current limiters. What is it? Can you use it in your household appliances?
Read more-
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A transformer supplying power is the main transformer and an auxiliary transformer is connected for load sharing. Transformers are operated in parallel to share excessive load on one transformer. In...
I selected a topic for my mini project which is 'Implementation of IPPBX' using Asterisk Open Source Software and it got accepted. Infact my group's aim is to customize the...
Ferrari World Theme Park at Abu Dhabi is one of the places that's suddenly made to my 'must visit' places. The theme park is dedicated to 'Ferrari' and one of...
'Education' seems to be the new buzzword these days. Everyone's talking about transforming education and wondering how it can be changed. Lot of people have been advocating the use of...
This thread is dedicated for all who enjoy the taglines / punchlines and some who create their own. So you see these taglines on the Television or you read it...