Super Capacitors or Batteries?

The super capacitor is a totally new concept and in near future, it might replace the conventional batteries, thus overcoming the limitations of the batteries. The principle is identical to that of the electrochemical capacitors, and is based on the double layer concept. Working : At first we shall quickly review the principle of normal [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i never thought super capacitors will come to existence
    its cool i think our total energy systems will change to new phase with it
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    yeah surely..just abit more research n they gonna repalce the batteries

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are quite a few engineers who work on startups in their off-work hours using their own resources [email, computers, Internet etc.], while being full time employed. In such a...
Route survey is a subject after you have taken the subjects of elementary surveying and higher surveying. This subject is very important to us civil engineers. By means of route...
I had a gd today for alstom internship and it was worst. THe topic is the pros and cons of credit card. But i never use it so i dont...
I stumbled upon an initiative by NEN called First Dot. NEN has selected top 30 startups from a submission of 150+ startups in the first year itself. Look at the...
hey friends, i think you all know me i am feeling so problematic with the subject vlsi design can any one explain it in a new way that i can...