Sup Buddies

hi guys am new here. and so far i love what i have seen so far,its a lovely community and i want to be part of it.hope to get some info that can help me grow in my field of electrical and electronics engineering.
😀

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers bro.
    Feel free to post queries in their respective section.We have pretty intelligent CEans who will surely help you out.
    Be active !

Woah! one more thing, are you Eminem fan? when i saw your name "emigangan", I was like "dayum man,seems like eminem fan" 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So you may be knowing what the fevicol logo is: a couple of elephants standing back to back with some circular object between them. Tell me guys, does this ring...
It's been heard that ASUS, the No.1 company in motherboard manufacturing has offered ASRock, the No.3 company's motherboard division.If this happens then we are about to see ASUS much much...
Since back 2008 of it's version release of 4.4.10, DSL was an inactive project. But recently John Andrews announced 4.11 RC2. Well that's good move to resurrect the dead Tux...
Softwares for RPi is increasing at very great pace. After several core linux distros like FreeBSD, NetBSD, Chromium, Puppy, OpenWRT, Marshmallow Ent. System & Aros, RPi has announced more than...
Please help me with the review for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2