sunny turns 60 today

hi cricket CEans!!!!
Sunil Gavaskar was a cricketer during the 1970s and 1980s for Bombay and India. Widely regarded as one of the greatest opening batsmen in test match history, Gavaskar set world records during his career for the most runs and most centuries scored by any batsman. He held the record of 34 Test centuries for almost two decades before it was broken by Sachin TendulkarGavaskar was captain of the Indian team on several occasions in the late 1970s and early 1980s, although his record is less impressive. Gavaskar was also a fine slip fielder and his safe catching in the slips helped him become the first Indian (excluding wicket-keepers) to take over a hundred catches in Test matches. Gavaskar has also been awarded the Padma Bhushan. After retirement, he has been a popular, sometimes controversial commentator, both on TV and in print.
He has written four books on cricket โ€“ Sunny Days (autobiography), Idols, Runs n' Ruins and One Day Wonders. He also served as an advisor to the Indian cricket team during the home series against Australia in 2004. He was the Chairman of the ICC cricket committee till the time he was forced to choose between commenting and being on the committee. He left the committee to continue his career as a broadcaster.
Come on cricketers in CE lets wish him a very happy birthday

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Happy Birthday to Sunny ๐Ÿ˜‰

2 days ago There was Dhoni's birthday.. belated Happy Birthday to him ๐Ÿ˜€

Yep Sunny is great Test Batsman.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Happy Birthday Sunny ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Happy Birthday to sunny sir...

"He is the Real wall"

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today is the birthday of Nikola Tesla. Read more about him.. Nikola Tesla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Source : Google
What is the relationship/formula of the worm gear between the angular rotation of the gear and the linear movement of the worm? I want to know how to derive the...
Howdy folks! I'm wondering if one can order a unix (ubuntu) powered Dell Desktop in India. I don't see any option on their website. ๐Ÿ˜” What are the other brand/options...
there is a query in my mind is it possible to design a cell phone with a small interpretor fit inside which can convert the languages. for example suppose i'm...
Which is better webmining or grid computing to do a project, ? I am interested in both. But want to know which one has good value in software field.