Sunday October 16 Quiz Discussions

Have you taken the test on IO? Liked it? Discuss it here. Refrain from discussing the questions because others are already taking the test.

We'll post correct answers once the quiz is over. Winner will be declared on Tuesday 😀

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Quiz is live and hundreds are taking it right now.

Here's a screenshot from the statistics. No one seems to have a perfect 100 score as of now:

Screen Shot 2016-10-16 at 10.44.24 AM
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Screen Shot 2016-10-16 at 10.47.51 AM

People taking quiz from across the world ^
  • Krunal Patel
    Krunal Patel
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you taken the test on IO? Liked it? Discuss it here. Refrain from discussing the questions because others are already taking the test. We'll post correct answers once the quiz is over. Winner will be declared on Tuesday 😀
    Ankita Katdare
    Screen Shot 2016-10-16 at 10.47.51 AM People taking quiz from across the world ^
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    You've taken 3.02 minutes to complete this quiz.
    I think something's wrong with the timer.
    I've submitted when there were few seconds left. It should be 2.9x.

Also I think, it'll be good if we've something like "Ready set go" before timer starts. A couple of seconds before it actually starts to settle down and get familiar with the new page. I got kinda overwhelmed when it came up. For 5 or so seconds I couldn't understand what's going on.

That said, I guess I screwed up a couple of questions... Got confused and timers have always been torture to me... 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The quiz has officially ended. The results will be declared on 18th October 2016. All participants will be notified via email.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A product of association of two of the world's biggest brands - Apple & Nike, the Apple Watch Nike+ is all set to arrive in India at the strike of...
Hi... i have done btech in 2014 and did join a bpo due to some crises but now i want to move in development field. So it would be good...
I want to what kind of viva voce questions can be raised in the panel
The main difference in half wave and full wave rectifier is that the complete cycle is utilized in full wave rectifier. Alternate half cycle is inverted and thus a unidirectional...
I am working as a freelancer since last 3 years and today I was just thinking why don't everyone having years of experience in Industry opt for being a freelancer...