CrazyEngineers
  • amitbrill1
    amitbrill1

MemberFeb 20, 2007

Summer Training

Hi,
    I am a student of CS-II year. I want to know that how and where i can do the summer training after completing my 2nd year?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorFeb 20, 2007

amitbrill1
    Hi,
    I am a student of CS-II year. I want to know that how and where i can do the summer training after completing my 2nd year?
    Have a look at existing threads to get an idea about how to go for summer training.

-The Big K-
    ps:
    Moving the thread to 'General Help' section.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Mayur Pathak

MemberFeb 21, 2007

Hi Amit,

Considering you are only in CS II year, it would be really difficult to say where you should go for a summer training. You may first want to look at the area or a platform where you wish to gain expertise. There would be no point in doing a summer training just for the sake of it.

I suggest if you can send me your profile/resume, I will get it reviewed from an expert (lol, I know a few of them 😎) Then we can arrange for a short conversation (you may say a mock interview) where you can know your level, interest and get all the doubts clarified.

Let me know your view. My email id is mayur(at)crazyengineers(dot)com
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register