Summer Training

Hi,
I am a student of CS-II year. I want to know that how and where i can do the summer training after completing my 2nd year?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    amitbrill1
    Hi,
    I am a student of CS-II year. I want to know that how and where i can do the summer training after completing my 2nd year?
    Have a look at existing threads to get an idea about how to go for summer training.

-The Big K-
    ps:
    Moving the thread to 'General Help' section.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Hi Amit,

Considering you are only in CS II year, it would be really difficult to say where you should go for a summer training. You may first want to look at the area or a platform where you wish to gain expertise. There would be no point in doing a summer training just for the sake of it.

I suggest if you can send me your profile/resume, I will get it reviewed from an expert (lol, I know a few of them 😎) Then we can arrange for a short conversation (you may say a mock interview) where you can know your level, interest and get all the doubts clarified.

Let me know your view. My email id is mayur(at)crazyengineers(dot)com

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everybody, Can anybody help me with soft copy of book titled "Analysis,Synthesis and Design of Chemical Processes " by Richard Turton - a Prentice Hall publication. If available kindl...
Many HaPpy Returns of the day Chavat Mulga (he's one of the early members of CE) & are you ready ! 😁😁 πŸŽ‰Party On Dudes! May your dreams come true!...
hey CEans, i am in big troubleπŸ˜”. Accidently i formatted my friend's hardisk and later found out that she needs some of the data?? is it possible to recover even...
Wishing many happy returns of the day to you Mahesh! 😁 Happy Birthday! 😁:myparty: 😁😁
hi CEans, i am a 2nd year student and trying my best to get some good sponsorship for my colleges upcoming tech-fest. i dont have any contacts or any such...