summer training

hi. i'm lohit suri .i'm havin 73% agg. till 2nd yr. b .tech frm rtu.can u tell me the procedure for summer training in iits

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    1. Please do not use SMS text anywhere on CE Forums.
    2. Please search for the topic by clicking on Search button above. I think this question has been answered multiple times on CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wanted to do the project on the networking basis. Will you please help in selecting the project for B.E. final year in the computer science. ๐Ÿ˜•
As a part of my final year project Im planning to shape a Fuzzy based Optical character Recognition system. For that purpose I plan to use a 16 or 8...
Hi, My cut-off mark is 183.23 could anybody tell me any best college in Coimbatore for my mark. I need a reply i'm in a complete paranoia.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
CEans, Ever since enabling CE-InFocus, our RSS posting bot which gathers feeds from various tech blogs, I've received mix response from all of you. Mods may not like it (for...
Yo CEans! In conjuction with IEEE's 125th Anniversary, IEEE has a cool initiative called "Celebrating 125 Years of Engineering the Future". Quote: By celebrating this milestone anniversary, you honor the...