CrazyEngineers
  • sristi
    sristi

MemberMay 1, 2006

summer training

hi crazy people
    i need ur advice ..
    im going to complete my first yr engg e&c n wat r the better option to go for in summar vacation ..will there b any internships for 1 yr students or should i learn some languages
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMay 1, 2006

have a look at existing threads

sristi,

did you have a look at existing threads? I guess you'll find answer to your question there.

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberMay 1, 2006

The_Big_K
    sristi,

did you have a look at existing threads? I guess you'll find answer to your question there.

-The Big K-
    In btw.......
    Don't bother about these things after 1st year only....take it easy..these are your last freedom days....after next year you will be under a lots of loads...
    😁😁--Crazy
    Cancel
  • maddy1211

MemberMay 22, 2009

Re: have a look at existing threads

I am in BIT MESRA studying E.C.E (2nd year completed) CGPA being 7.00.I would like to know how to get training in IIT's(any).I heard that CGPA isn't that important and having contacts with lecturers over there is more important .IS THIS TRUE??
    I would like to know more about this...
    Cancel
  • kimroddy

MemberJun 10, 2009

Hi,
    just as crazyboy says its ur freedom time so u should try to have the full of it but just in case u have any other idea in mind about the summer trainings the u can visit #-Link-Snipped-# may be it will help u out
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register