summer training

hi crazy people
i need ur advice ..
im going to complete my first yr engg e&c n wat r the better option to go for in summar vacation ..will there b any internships for 1 yr students or should i learn some languages

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    have a look at existing threads

sristi,

did you have a look at existing threads? I guess you'll find answer to your question there.

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    sristi,

did you have a look at existing threads? I guess you'll find answer to your question there.

-The Big K-
    In btw.......
    Don't bother about these things after 1st year only....take it easy..these are your last freedom days....after next year you will be under a lots of loads...
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜--Crazy
  • maddy1211
    maddy1211
    Re: have a look at existing threads

I am in BIT MESRA studying E.C.E (2nd year completed) CGPA being 7.00.I would like to know how to get training in IIT's(any).I heard that CGPA isn't that important and having contacts with lecturers over there is more important .IS THIS TRUE??
    I would like to know more about this...
  • kimroddy
    kimroddy
    Hi,
    just as crazyboy says its ur freedom time so u should try to have the full of it but just in case u have any other idea in mind about the summer trainings the u can visit #-Link-Snipped-# may be it will help u out

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All! Unfortunately, we couldn't have much activity on Quant Section. Some suggested that we start question-answer session on the quant section so that the section gets a kick. Do...
I just emailed all of my batchmates and asked them to join crazyengineers. . . . . . and I am feeling good. ๐Ÿ˜ crook ๐Ÿ˜
here's a new thread with an old game...The game is old but interesting. The word will be jumbled and u have to guess the word.To make it interesting lets introduce...
Guys, This post comes a little late. Saw the RGV directed "Darna Zaroori Hai" and wasn't scared ๐Ÿ˜ My rating: The Intro ( Best ) Story -1 : Starring Big...
Telepathy - a subject less discussed and less known. How about a discussion about it on Crazy Engineers? Telepathy is an ability to communicate with minds of humans and other...