Summer Training on VLSI design @ AIT,Delhi

Summer training on VLSI design and fabrication:
[FONT="] Organized by AIT, Govt. of NCT Delhi, GGSIP University in collaboration with "SYNOPSYS"[/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]​
Venue-Ambedkar Institute of Technology,Govt of NCT Delhi.
Geeta colony, Delhi-110031
[FONT="]1.[FONT="] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT="]Who can attend the program:[/FONT][FONT="] Students studying or completed B.Tech/ M.Tech ( ECE) (preferably B.Tech students who have completed four [/FONT][FONT="]semesters). [/FONT][FONT="]Faculty members who are teaching (or willing to teach) VLSI Design [/FONT][FONT="]can also attend).[/FONT]
[FONT="]Fee and Mode of Payment:[/FONT][FONT="] Participants are required to submit fees CASH with dully filled form or a demand draft of Rs.[/FONT][FONT="]2000/- in favour of "Principal, AIT".

for more details and application form, log on to:
#-Link-Snipped-#
[/FONT][FONT="]
[/FONT]

[FONT="][/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello! i would appreciate the efforts in resolving my query: "Is non-existence is equal to vacuum?"
Hi, I want to know how to configure active directory user isolation of FTP in windows server 2008.
Looks like Yahoo's following Google which is stealing Bing's ideas. Well, not exactly; but Yahoo mail has finally sporting a new login page that's colorful! See what I got today...
If you want to use Google;s Hacker Search Page , just hover the link.. Google
Q:A certain city is served by subway lines A,B and C and numbers 1 2and 3 ​ When it snows , morning service on B is delayed When it rains...