Summer training in Rajasthan

hii guys..aim alvin doin my engg. from rajasthan.....our summer training peroid is starting
from 12th may...and im a bit confused between doing d training from a company or doing it from an institute.........cause i think dey r d same thing....but still can u guys help??????plsssssssssssssss..........

Replies

• n090985
    n090985
    you are from rtu..right.... concentrate on your 6th sem exam.. and do training from niit..aptech etc...
  • jinkazama831
    jinkazama831
    arre yaar dey give 45 days for training...im a bit confused on what to do rre???training from a company or training from an institute??same thing kya??pls help re....
  • n090985
    n090985
    listen this is the time to learn some good language of your intrest.. i prefer you to go to bhati sir for java... yes you can do from institute also....
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    jinkazama831
    arre yaar dey give 45 days for training...im a bit confused on what to do rre???training from a company or training from an institute??same thing kya??pls help re....
    please control your hinglish language here and ask others to follow proper english language..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiii iam 3rd year mechanical student...i need help in mini project..can u tell me which project is good to do project either production or design or r&ac...can u tell me...
Q 1: What are 10Base2, 10Base5 and 10BaseT Ethernet LANs ? Q 2:What is the difference between an unspecified passive open and a fully specified passive open? ๐Ÿ˜ Study as...
hello respected moderators "yesterday I create a thread for posting the updates of T-20 cricket world cup 2010" in the hobby center section can I also post updates over there...
hello to all members, i have a lead acid battery of 4 volt and .8ah rating i use it to glow led light in case of emergency i want to...
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]1. In a lottery there are 35 tickets in all, 10 bearing prize numbers and 25 [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]are blanks. A lady draws two tickets and random. What is...