CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Nivedita Gautam • 19 May, 2014
I m b.tech computer science student. I am about to complete my 3rd year. I am supposed to do 45 days summer internship. I want to do it in java from HCL,jaipur. i have an agg. of 76.6% in b.tech. what is the course fee there? also, I have read on various forums about HCL CDC being a fraud. so is it true? and I have to start my training grom 1 or 2 june as per college guidelines. can I apply now?
@zaveri • 19 May, 2014 If it is asking for a training fee, and asking you to deposit it in a certain bank by cash, then you better beware.

i don' t think you have to pay to be an intern, anywhere.
@Parth Batra • 07 Jul, 2014 HCL CDC Jaipur is a nice training institute situated at Sansar Chandra road, Jaipur. Many institutes fake the name of HCL and degrade its name as HCL is a well known name
@Pankaj Agrawal • 14 Mar, 2016 Hello!
I am Pankaj Agrawal. I'm pursuing in B.tech 3rd year from JIET,Jodhpur.
I want to do a company based summer internship from your company.
Please tell me what are the process for apply in this internship.
Please send me the information on my gmail that is "pankajagrawal8890@gmail.com".
I am waiting for your positive response. Thank You.
4.5k views

Related Posts

@anas mohamad · Apr 30, 2012

hey all .. it's my first post here .. i really need your help i'm a mechatronices student .. i want an ideas for the graduation project .. my partner...
4.8k views

@Farjand · Mar 6, 2011

Friends can you imagine life without plastics? Well possibly no. Humans have invented plastics recently may be about 1800 A.D. Well so let us discuss the process of plastic molding....
4.5k views

@MaRo · Apr 27, 2008

Who can recognize more people 😀 EDIT:: Actually they're 102 not 105
55k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Aug 19, 2014

Navriti Technologies is a Privately held IT and Services company co-founded by Mrinal Kumar and Mahesh Tekumpurathu in the year 2012. Navriti Technologies was started by a team having years...
8.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 9, 2014

DARPA has a special program called the 'Z-MAN' that aims to develop biologically inspired climbing aids to enable war-fighters to scale vertical walls easily without the need of extra climbing...
6.3k views