Summer Training in HCL CDC jaipur

I m b.tech computer science student. I am about to complete my 3rd year. I am supposed to do 45 days summer internship. I want to do it in java from HCL,jaipur. i have an agg. of 76.6% in b.tech. what is the course fee there? also, I have read on various forums about HCL CDC being a fraud. so is it true? and I have to start my training grom 1 or 2 june as per college guidelines. can I apply now?

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    If it is asking for a training fee, and asking you to deposit it in a certain bank by cash, then you better beware.

i don' t think you have to pay to be an intern, anywhere.
  • Parth Batra
    Parth Batra
    HCL CDC Jaipur is a nice training institute situated at Sansar Chandra road, Jaipur. Many institutes fake the name of HCL and degrade its name as HCL is a well known name
  • Pankaj Agrawal
    Pankaj Agrawal
    Hello!
    I am Pankaj Agrawal. I'm pursuing in B.tech 3rd year from JIET,Jodhpur.
    I want to do a company based summer internship from your company.
    Please tell me what are the process for apply in this internship.
    Please send me the information on my gmail that is "#-Link-Snipped-#".
    I am waiting for your positive response. Thank You.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have recently join this site .. how can we contact a fellow user... how can we write on someone's wall..?
I'm describing here my design and construction project of a simple tool for basic cryosurgery - limited to freezing superficial skin lesions such as verrucas and warts etc - and...
It has been only a few weeks since Yahoo first launched its Mail app for iPhone users. Now Yahoo Mail app is officially here on the Android platform. Ever since...
Hi, First of all, no offense to anyone, even I wear glasses.. Just come across this while browsing randomly... Have a look : https://www.scoopwhoop.com/humour/people-who-wear-glasses/
Microsoft recently launched its third Nokia X smartphone in the Indian market, the Nokia X+ dual-SIM, for Rs 8399, though the company hasn't listed the availability details of the same....