From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@Nivedita Gautam • 19 May, 2014
I m b.tech computer science student. I am about to complete my 3rd year. I am supposed to do 45 days summer internship. I want to do it in java from HCL,jaipur. i have an agg. of 76.6% in b.tech. what is the course fee there? also, I have read on various forums about HCL CDC being a fraud. so is it true? and I have to start my training grom 1 or 2 june as per college guidelines. can I apply now?
@zaveri • 19 May, 2014 If it is asking for a training fee, and asking you to deposit it in a certain bank by cash, then you better beware.

i don' t think you have to pay to be an intern, anywhere.
@Parth Batra • 07 Jul, 2014 HCL CDC Jaipur is a nice training institute situated at Sansar Chandra road, Jaipur. Many institutes fake the name of HCL and degrade its name as HCL is a well known name
@Pankaj Agrawal • 14 Mar, 2016 Hello!
I am Pankaj Agrawal. I'm pursuing in B.tech 3rd year from JIET,Jodhpur.
I want to do a company based summer internship from your company.
Please tell me what are the process for apply in this internship.
Please send me the information on my gmail that is "pankajagrawal8890@gmail.com".
I am waiting for your positive response. Thank You.

Related Posts

Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 30, 2010

Debate Topics Collection (All these topics have been discussed on CE over the span of last 5 years) Have a look: Is BE+MBA a better saleable combination today? | CrazyEngineers...
Archives

@avm · Jan 30, 2009

We have heard of exciting current in electrical machines like transformers, alternators. What is actually this exciting current..........
Archives

@Radhika Deshpande · Aug 9, 2015

Born and brought up in Bangalore, Srinath Sudarshan hails from a middle class family with no business background. He has completed his graduation in automobile engineering from Malnad College of...
Archives

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 23, 2008

The topic has been discussed many times elsewhere. Let's discuss it on CE Forums. Developing countries have bigger problems to deal with : Poverty, Education, Population Control, Infrastructure ... the...
Archives

@richard09 · Oct 12, 2008

Manual of Concrete Practice 2005 ACI's Manual of Concrete Practice (MCP) is the most comprehensive concrete reference set available. It contains all of the widely used ACI concrete and masonry...