Summer training in Embedded Systems And VLSI Design

Would it be better if I join a summer training in courses like embedded systems,vlsi design etc or if I go for industrial training in companies like huges communication, iocl, aricent, Ericsson etc from the point of view of learning as well as placement benefits???
I am a 3rd year student, HBTI Kanpur.
thank u..
priyanka

Replies

• priyanka05
    priyanka05
    Re: Welcome Summer Internships, Training & Certifications Section!

hi.. i am a 3rd year electronics engg student, H.B.T.I. Kanpur. I've been tying a lot for summer training but now i am confused, shud i try 4 courses lyk VLSI and Embedded systems ( i am not very sure about dere scope) or try 2 get in2 d industrial training program of companies lyk Ericsson, Aricent etc.. Wat r d pros n cons of each? Kindly suggest..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, You've always had lots of questions related to summer internships, training and certifications. We found out that CE Forums already had tons of related queries distributed in various sections....
CEans, We've always had hundreds of queries for summer internships, trainings and certifications. Lots of engineering students have doubts, queries related to these topics and we're happy to introduce a...
Technorion is the the annual technical festival held in and by the G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering in Nagpur. The event will be held on 2nd and 3rd March 2011...
The discovery of carbon nano tubes is dated way back in the 1990s. Hence, they have turned out to be very versatile for the research applications. The carbon nano tubes...
hi my name is irfan and i am new to this site.i am a final year mechanical engineering student and i am searching for a topic for technical seminar based...