summer training in ece

sir i am an electronics and communication student and have to do summer training after 2nd year. Please suggest me the topics in which the training will be beneficial for me. It is a 6 weeks or 1 month training.
Many people tell me to take training in embedded system. But i think embedded system is a very large field, so whether 6 week time is sufficient ????
Howz MATLAB ???

Replies

• Jishnu Gupta
    Jishnu Gupta
    Heyy broda even im stuk wid d same dun wanna do embedded but matlabz.......?????
    well do u think its tht suitable for our stream....???? i waz plannin to opt for communication field n all....wt say.......?????/ n if u hav any odr suggestnz plz lemme knw.....
  • rohit tyagi
    rohit tyagi
    Hey guys ...i think embedded systems is the best course for us all to do in this summer holidays.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Discuss your answers here! 1.The closest meaning of the word EXHORT is a) Urge b) restrain c) condemn d) scold 2. PREAMBLE: CONSTITUTION a) Amendment: Law b) Prologue: Play c)...
I have uploaded the GATE Question paper for Electrical Engineering too! EC-GATE-2011_1_.pdf - 0.32MB CS-GATE-2011_1_.pdf - 0.28MB EE-GATE-2011_1_.pdf - 0.27MB
NGO is an organization independent from the government who work for the people in rural areas.They are responsible for sudden and decisive increase in self employment. Do you think that...
Some of the colleges have hidden cameras in colleges to monitor whether students listen to the lectures in class with full attention and to know whether they are regularly attending...
int i = 1; i = i + 1.2; would result in compile time error. I understand that i + 1.2 would result in a float which can't be assigned...