Summer Training In Delhi Without Any Jacks

hi, i am a 2nd yr electrical engg. student. i want to go for summer training in delhi. where should i go. and please tell a place where i can get a place without any jacks... cause u cant get into NTPC or ABB without em.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Small Talk Link: https://www.crazyengineers.com/sachin-agarwal-online-publishing-revamped Discuss in this thread.
Osama Bin Laden is dead by a US Missile outside a mansion in Islamabad! The source of news is TV channel CNN Live. So they have done a DNA test...
"Fluidic Sculpture" is Hyundai’s new design philosophy which embodies a flowing and dynamic form execution. I've been noticing the advertisement on TV and newspapers and trying to gather more information...
LG's one of the leading brands in Air Conditioning. I stumbled upon their products page and found out they've a new lineup of ACs for the summer. I decided to...
Reader's Digest is a reputed publication and I used to subscribe to them in the past. Ever since last few months (I remember, since last year), they've been sending following...