summer training in 4th sem CSE

how long, which language and which place is better for summmer training in 2018 for CSE 4th sem?

Replies

• Jasim Chouhan
    Jasim Chouhan
    Hi,
    I think you should go to Hyderabad. There are many institutions which provide good training at very reasonable price.
    If you are confuse about the language you can choose Java or ASP .NET.

Jasim

Views are my personal.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I built an FM receiver for NOAA Weather Radio awhile back. It works pretty well but there's an annoying howl out of the speaker when I turn up the...
Researchers at Yokohama National University in Japan have developed a technique to mass-produce “hair follicle germs” – cellular aggregates that can be implanted into the skin and allowing new hair...
I am currently studying the difference between thermoelectric generators and thermoelectric coolers. I found out that both types use the same kind of material. Then a thermoelectric cooler should be...
Time of Death: New AI Technology Tries To Predict and Prevent Death Time of Death: New AI Technology Tries To Predict and Prevent Death
Engineers from Intel, AMD, and ARM discuss what lies ahead for engineers, and the chip industry in general, in the wake of the Meltdown and Spectre hardware bugs. Chipmakers Discuss...