Summer training for Electronics in pune

hey guys m in a big big dilemna..😕
i cudnt find any much of use threds here..
i want some names of companies in pune for summer training in electronics for the month of may 2011..n m a 2nd year student..
companies with their address and phone nos will please..
and i find mostly these companies posted in the threds dont work out😔..so please post some helpful ones regarding training..
please also suggest certified training courses in electronics or electronics and telecomm in pune..
plz plz plz😀

Replies

• parthshiras
    parthshiras
    oh cmon!! 15 views but no replies!! some one plz help na!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Infosys today announced big changes to the company's management structure. One of the founders of the company, SD Shibulal will be the CEO and Managing Director of Infosys while K.V....
Game Playing Kids - Surrogate Defence Software Developers? Dangerous waters Will game players be used to develop and fine tune actual software for warfare? Dangerous waters | Opinion | The...
sir if i am in 3rd year b.tech ece....for my 6 weeks summer training..which would be better airtel ( or other service providers) or nokia etc.? i m really interested...
Hello friend's As we know there are some frameworks which easy our task of coading management.I have some read about struts framework of java which is a nice framework for...
The daedalus projects has created this tiny crazyfile quadrocopter that rocks. For the details of the project, visit following link: CrazyFlie quadcopter description « Daedalus Projects Check out following video...