CrazyEngineers
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819

MemberJun 5, 2007

summer training dilemma

hi all crazy engineers......
    i m doing engg.....frm kuk.....i m in 2nd yr computers science.....
    actli now its the time 4 industrial trainin ...nd i m confused wt to do......shld i go 4 trainin or shld i remain at my place nd do sm kinda crse........
    plzzzzzzzzz........help me in this regard.....
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJun 5, 2007

ankur8819
    hi all crazy engineers......
    i m doing engg.....frm kuk.....i m in 2nd yr computers science.....
    actli now its the time 4 industrial trainin ...nd i m confused wt to do......shld i go 4 trainin or shld i remain at my place nd do sm kinda crse........
    plzzzzzzzzz........help me in this regard.....
    Ankur,

Welcome to CE. I understand your problem. Considering the queries & responses we've had earlier, I'd recommend that you should go for industrial training. It would always help to have an actual experience in the corporate world.

But should you take a course, make sure that you select a renowned institute. Embedded systems is hot these days, you may consider a beginner course in it.

Please do go through the CE Common Sense Guide available on our portal (link in my signature). Use of 'SMS' equivalents of words are not allowed on CE. Also, do take a moment to introduce yourself in our introductions section.

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • ankur8819

MemberJun 5, 2007

The_Big_K
    Ankur,

Welcome to CE. I understand your problem. Considering the queries & responses we've had earlier, I'd recommend that you should go for industrial training. It would always help to have an actual experience in the corporate world.

But should you take a course, make sure that you select a renowned institute. Embedded systems is hot these days, you may consider a beginner course in it.

Please do go through the CE Common Sense Guide available on our portal (link in my signature). Use of 'SMS' equivalents of words are not allowed on CE. Also, do take a moment to introduce yourself in our introductions section.

-The Big K-

thanks BIG K fot telling me.....
    I would certainly consider your suggestion
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register