Summer training- 2nd year Electronics and Communication Engineering

Hey guys, I want to do industrial training this summer for at least two weeks. This is a part of our curriculum and we have one credit for it. I tried it in the last winter vacation in BSNL. There was no one to explain all those stuff to me. I googled out many things and tried to learn. What they did was, they just allowed me into the place where they keep their HLRs, VLRs etc. As a whole i wasn't satisfied with what i have learned 😔

So, can you please help me out by giving any info relating to the companies which offer industrial training. I m ready to do it for even two months (min of only two weeks as per college curriculum). Btw, i stay in chennai. If a good company i m ready to go to hyd or bangalore. Hope you help me out.

Thanks 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Seen a video on YouTube recently, that you liked a lot ? Share it here with us😀 As the name suggests, this thread is dedicated for videos related to the...
I have come to know about CAD electrical. Is it important for designing circuits,models ? In our syllabus CAD is not taught in electrical engineering. Is there any course for...
Got this through email from Nurture Talent. Those who are interested should attend - Dear All, After the success of its previous workshops in Mumbai and enthusiastic demand from entrepreneurs,...
can you suggest the best vocabulary builder for toefl.....later on gre??
The biggest Earthquake in the history has struck Mexico few minutes ago. The magnitude of the Earthquake is 7.2 on Richter Scale. Please keep on posting updates in this thread....